To strengthen our team in the engineering department we are looking for a
Software-Engineer – Embedded (m/f/d)
Ideas for a digital world
Specialist for smart networking and trailblazer of digitalization: that's devolo. We develop intelligent home networking solutions that bring high-speed internet and perfect mesh WiFi to every corner of the house and apartment.
In the professional field as well, devolo brings its expertise as a network pioneer and makes the vision of comprehensive networking in the Internet of Things a reality. Whether in industrial projects or in the changing energy industry: we are everywhere where highly secure, high-performance data communication is in demand.
We are a team of dedicated colleagues from many different nations who are driving our owner-managed company forward together. devolo was founded in Aachen in 2002 and is now represented in 19 countries.
- Develop Linux-based firmware for Access Points and Residential Gateways.
- Design, implement, integrate, and maintain software components using C/C++.
- Develop and implement new standards in data communication.
- Work closely with testers to create high-quality products.
- Collaborate with the hardware department for board bring-ups and calibration.
- Communicate in English with international colleagues, chip manufacturers, open-source communities, partners, and customers.
- Work experience is desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of software development with C/C++.
- Experienced with Linux.
- Experience with OpenWRT, Shell Scripting, Python, or TypeScript is an advantage.
- Knowledge of embedded systems, programming close to hardware, source code management, and continuous integration is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of telecommunication protocols and networks (e.g., Ethernet, TR-069, TR-369, IP routing).
- Knowledge of security aspects in the domain of network devices is beneficial.
- Highly motivated, good communication skills, shows a high level of commitment, open to new things, and can quickly familiarize yourself with new areas.
- Enjoys helping to design a product and contributing ideas.
- Permanent employment.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- Possibilities for remote work.
- Attractive financial benefits and job security in a healthy, modern, and expanding company at the cutting edge of technology.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
- Fun working environment with table football and table tennis.
Does this job vacancy match your profile?
Then we are looking forward to your application, preferably by e-mail (as a PDF file) containing the reference number EN4508, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation, to: [email protected]evolo.de
Charlottenburger Allee 67
Telefon: 0241 18279-0